Best Bites: Spaghetti and meatballs on a stick
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Your family dinners just got a huge upgrade. Spice up your weeknight meals with these delicious (and adorable!) spaghetti and meatballs on a stick. Tossed in a savory and garlicky tomato sauce and twirled with noodles, these crafty treats are guaranteed to be a hit! Sprinkle on some parmesan cheese for the finale.
See the full recipe below.
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 3/4 lb ground pork
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 2 tsp onion seasoning
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp spinach and herb seasoning
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce mix
- Skewers or forks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl combine beef, pork and panko.
- Toss in egg, garlic and onion seasoning.
- Add in 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Form meat into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- While it's cooking, boil spaghetti.
- Once boiled, mix in butter and remaining parmesan cheese.
- Toss in spinach and herb seasoning.
- In a separate pan, mix in crushed tomatoes and marinara sauce mix.
- Let simmer.
- On the skewer, twirl spaghetti.
- Skewer meatballs and dip in marinara.
- Sprinkle in more cheese.