Best Bites: Bacon cheeseburger bombs
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Super Bowl Sunday is only a few days away, so celebrate with this gooey and meaty tailgate recipe. Packed with cheese, bacon and seasoned hamburger meat, these fluffy cheeseburger bombs will be the hit of the night. You can serve the winning dish with chips and a side of ketchup for dipping!
See the full recipe below!
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard
- 5 oz cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1 egg white
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop raw bacon.
- Add to simmering pan with onions and beef.
- Cook until brown.
- Add in BBQ sauce and ketchup.
- Scoop in cream cheese.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Turn heat down and let simmer.
- Roll out biscuit dough and add 2 tbsp of beef mixture.
- Top with slice of cheddar cheese.
- Wrap dough around stuffing in the shape of a ball, sealing edges.
- Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 13-16 minutes.