Best Bites: Chicken parmesan sliders
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Sliders are the perfect go-to meal for quick weeknight dinners, family lunches and game days. What's easier and more delicious than these cheesy and saucy bite-sized treats? Garlicky chicken parmesan sliders are the perfect simple recipe to whip up -- and they're sure to wow your guests!
See the full recipe below!
- 12 slider buns
- 1 lb breaded chicken tenders, cooked
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Place bottom buns in a pan, face up.
- Layer cooked chicken tenders over buns.
- Pour marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
- Place top buns.
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Add in garlic powder.
- Brush sliders with butter.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.