Best Bites: Breakfast pizza with hash browns
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Take your breakfast up a notch with crispy and savory breakfast pizza. Made with crunchy bacon, egg, cheese and a delectable hash brown crust, this colorful breakfast dish is sure to become a breakfast staple -- your kids will love it!
See the full recipe below!
- 7 cups of shredded potato
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt and pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of diced ham
- 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
- Pour potato onto a round plate and press into shape.
- Add in butter.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
- In a frying pan, fry bacon.
- Remove and let cool.
- Dice bacon.
- Scramble 3 eggs and add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Take hash browns from oven and sprinkle 1.5 cups of cheese.
- Add scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle diced ham, onions and bacon.
- Add in 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake again at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes.
- Decorate with parsley.
- Slice and enjoy!