Best Bites: Philly cheesesteak egg rolls
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Take your tailgate to a new level with this perfectly cheesy plate. A twist on a Philly classic, these cheesesteak egg rolls are a perfect match for any game day. Made with juicy steak, spicy peppers and rich cheese, your guests will fall in love with these bites.
See the full recipe below!
- 1/3 cup of Italian dressing
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sirloin
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeño
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- In a glass pan, mix Italian dressing, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in garlic, salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Mix, mix, mix!
- Slice steak into thin strips and place in baking pan.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Cook steak and marinate.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil.
- Sautè mushrooms.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Let mushrooms cool on a separate plate.
- In the same pan, add oil.
- Sautè green peppers and jalapeños for 1 minute.
- Pulse everything in food processor.
- In each egg roll wrapper, add 2 tablespoons of cheese and 1/4 cup of beef mixture.
- Roll and fold wrapper and seal with egg wash.
- Fry in 350 degree oil.
- Let cool.
Best Bites: Panera's broccoli cheddar soup
Best Bites: Grilled chili lime chicken fajita salad
Best Bites: No-bake cookie cake pops