2 Point Lead's 'Comedians Settle An Argument' segment is back. This time, we ask: Is Michael Jordan the greatest basketball player in history?
Comedians Kevin Brennan and Keith Alberstadt disagree, so they decide to use some humor to try to convince the other of their position.
MORE 2 POINT LEAD:
Monday, April 6 - Fortune teller
Tuesday, April 7 - 'One Scandalous Moment'
Wednesday, April 8 - The Stockton Army
Thursday, April 9 - An open apology to Cubs fans
Friday, April 10 - Comedians settle an argument ... about A-Rod
Monday, April 13 - MLB doubleheader gets a whole new meaning
Tuesday, April 14 - 'Zo in the house
Wednesday, April 15 - Knicks Powerball
Thursday, April 16 - Imagining NFL logos for LA and London teams
Friday, April 17 - Best MLB giveaways
Monday, April 20 - Anthony Rizzo in the house
Tuesday, April 21 - Best brother (with a much less talented brother) combos in sports
Wednesday, April 22 - What were they thinking?
Thursday, April 23 - Interview with a streaker
Friday, April 24 - MLB food tour
Monday, April 27 - Filipinos for Mayweather
Tuesday, April 28 - Introducing 'Goth Kid'
Wednesday, April 29 - Comedians settle an argument ... Pacquiao or Mayweather?
Thursday, April 30 - 'Journey to the Draft' star's unexpected shortcoming
Friday, May 1 - 'Maurica' makes her gold digger NFL Draft picks
Monday, May 4 - Fictional Football Draft
Tuesday, May 5 - 'Mr. Irrelevant'
Wednesday, May 6 - Gronk responds to tweets
Thursday, May 7 - Mr. Throwback
Friday, May 8 - The biggest letdowns in sports
Monday, May 11 - 'The Shrinx'
Tuesday, May 12 - 1-800-BACKUP
Wednesday, May 13 - Would you watch a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch?
Thursday, May 14 - Derrick Rose's handler
Friday, May 15 - Trading punches with Ronda Rousey
Monday, May 18 - 'Hack-A-Shaq' strategy
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports. Follow 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas on Twitter: @yannispappas.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!