Derrick Rose is a warrior for coming back from so many major injuries. Let's make sure we're clear on that.
It's also been fun to watch him play well during these exciting playoffs. Wonder how he's been able to return to his old form? The Bulls hired protection for him. Meet Brad Myers, a professional health handler.
C'mon, Mr. Myers' services have been desperately needed and such a hire was bound to happen. Take a look at a list of the ailments D-Rose has experienced:
March 2009 -- Wrist
March 2010 – Wrist
November 2010 – Neck
January 2012 – Toe
January 2012 – Toe (again)
February 2012 – Back
March 2012 – Groin
April 2012 – Ankle
April 2012 – Foot
April 2012 – Rest
May 2012 – Knee
November 2013 – Hamstring
November 2013 – Knee
November 2014 – Ankles
November 2014 – Ankles (again)
November 2014 – Hamstring
December 2014 – Illness
January 2015 – Sore knee
February 2015 – Torn right meniscus
Now, Chicago's most precious player will be protected on the court, on the street, in the shower, at home -- everywhere. Breathe easy, Bulls fans.
Oh, and good luck tonight. Look for Mr. Myers under the basket with rubber gloves.
MORE 2 POINT LEAD:
Monday, April 6 - Fortune teller
Tuesday, April 7 - 'One Scandalous Moment'
Wednesday, April 8 - The Stockton Army
Thursday, April 9 - An open apology to Cubs fans
Friday, April 10 - Comedians settle an argument ... about A-Rod
Monday, April 13 - MLB doubleheader gets a whole new meaning
Tuesday, April 14 - 'Zo in the house
Wednesday, April 15 - Knicks Powerball
Thursday, April 16 - Imagining NFL logos for LA and London teams
Friday, April 17 - Best MLB giveaways
Monday, April 20 - Anthony Rizzo in the house
Tuesday, April 21 - Best brother (with a much less talented brother) combos in sports
Wednesday, April 22 - What were they thinking?
Thursday, April 23 - Interview with a streaker
Friday, April 24 - MLB food tour
Monday, April 27 - Filipinos for Mayweather
Tuesday, April 28 - Introducing 'Goth Kid'
Wednesday, April 29 - Comedians settle and argument ... Pacquiao or Mayweather?
Thursday, April 30 - 'Journey to the Draft' star's unexpected shortcoming
Friday, May 1 - 'Maurica' makes her gold digger NFL Draft picks
Monday, May 4 - Fictional Football Draft
Tuesday, May 5 - 'Mr. Irrelevant'
Wednesday, May 6 - Gronk responds to tweets
Thursday, May 7 - Mr. Throwback
Friday, May 8 - The biggest letdowns in sports
Monday, May 11 - 'The Shrinx'
Tuesday, May 12 - 1-800-BACKUP
Wednesday, May 13 - Would you watch a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch?
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports. Follow 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas on Twitter: @yannispappas.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Toddler goes viral for her adorable dancing skills: ‘This girl was …
- Dad-to-be faces backlash for reacting to wife’s dinnertime demands: ‘G…
- Very pregnant mom shares what it’s like getting ready for date night: …
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!