There have been some heated debates inside the 2 Point Lead headquarters, but never as intense as discussing which are the best throwback jerseys of all-time. It's like picking your favorite child, but even tougher. Bottom line, there are no right answers.
We even visited Mr. Throwback in the East Village in Manhattan to check out some of the best old-time swag.
Until a Jeremy Lin/Knicks uni counts as a throwback, these are our favorites:
NBA- Orlando Magic (1989-98) Anfernee Hardaway, road blue with pinstripe
The 90's were filled with expansion teams that brought teal, purple and sea-foam to the NBA wardrobe. But no jersey is more iconic than the Orlando Magic's ridiculous silver and black combo with the pinstripes. And while Shaq may have been the team's best player, Penny's No. 1 looks way too sleek.
NHL- Los Angeles Kings (1988-95) Wayne Gretzky, road black
If you are going to have one hockey uni in your closet, it might as well be the Great One. Wayne Gretzky didn't just change hockey in Los Angeles, he changed their jerseys.
NCAA- University of Michigan, (1991-93) Fab Five, yellow
Hail to the victors. If you came to school in the early 90's rocking a University of Michigan Fab Five jersey, it was instant swagger. Chris Webber, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard, Jimmmy King and Ray Jackson -- everybody in your crew could pick a favorite.
NFL-Atlanta Falcons (1989) , Deion Sanders, alternative red
Prime time player, prime time jersey. The Falcons rocked this red jersey in his rookie season. Honestly, every Deion Sanders throwback jersey is pretty incredible -- the Cowboys, the 49ers, the Atlanta Braves, but it all begins with this one.
MLB, Montreal Expos, Andre Dawson, powder blue
It was tragic the Expos left Montreal, just because we no longer had one of the best jerseys in the mix. It's crazy to think Pete Rose once wore this jersey, but it was "The Hawk" Andrew Dawson and Gary Carter that took that uni into Cooperstown.
MORE 2 POINT LEAD:
Monday, April 6 - Fortune teller
Tuesday, April 7 - 'One Scandalous Moment'
Wednesday, April 8 - The Stockton Army
Thursday, April 9 - An open apology to Cubs fans
Friday, April 10 - Comedians settle an argument ... about A-Rod
Monday, April 13 - MLB doubleheader gets a whole new meaning
Tuesday, April 14 - 'Zo in the house
Wednesday, April 15 - Knicks Powerball
Thursday, April 16 - Imagining NFL logos for LA and London teams
Friday, April 17 - Best MLB giveaways
Monday, April 20 - Anthony Rizzo in the house
Tuesday, April 21 - Best brother (with a much less talented brother) combos in sports
Wednesday, April 22 - What were they thinking?
Thursday, April 23 - Interview with a streaker
Friday, April 24 - MLB food tour
Monday, April 27 - Filipinos for Mayweather
Tuesday, April 28 - Introducing 'Goth Kid'
Wednesday, April 29 - Comedians settle and argument ... Pacquiao or Mayweather?
Thursday, April 30 - 'Journey to the Draft' star's unexpected shortcoming
Friday, May 1 - 'Maurica' makes her gold digger NFL Draft picks
Monday, May 4 - Fictional Football Draft
Tuesday, May 5 - 'Mr. Irrelevant'
Wednesday, May 6 - Gronk responds to tweets
Follow us on Twitter: @AOLSports. Follow 2 Point Lead host Yannis Pappas on Twitter: @yannispappas.
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- TikToker’s dad reacts to exotic fruits, and the comments are extra …
- These ice cream cake recipes will unleash your inner child
- Golden retriever dad transforms cluttered old closet into luxurious do…
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!