We expect this year to bring out the usual suspects on Halloween -- the black cat, the sexy nurse, Elvis Presley, and other good stand-by costumes.
But if you're really clever, check out our list of the top 10 Halloween costumes that are inspired by pop culture events. We've chosen ones that are easy to make (or buy), and you're sure to be a hit at any Halloween party!
More Halloween on AOL:
2014 top Halloween costume predictions
DIY Daily: Punk rock inspired pumpkins
The 50 best celebrity Halloween costumes of all time
DIY Daily: A festive Halloween banner for the house
Plumpest pumpkin: 2,058-pound gourd sets record
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious