DIY Daily: A festive Halloween banner for the house
Create your very own Halloween banner. This is a great way to get in the Halloween holiday spirit and send a message to all your trick-or-treaters!
What you'll need:
- Decide on a message and print/stencil the letters onto the cardstock
- Cut Burlap to the size of the paper with a triangle shape at the bottom
- Cut one shape for each letter
- Pull threads to fray the edges
- Use a craft knife to cut the letters out
- Paint letters on the burlap
- Hot glue the bottom of the banner and fold over, creating a pocket
- Thread sisal rope through the letters to create the Halloween message
- Hang the new banner... the spookier the message the better!
4 alternatives to pumpkin carving
A seasonal branch centerpiece
Make your own lunchbox