Ring in the holidays with this easy gingerbread eggnog cocktail
Tis the season, so what better way to celebrate than with eggnog with a funky gingerbread twist? An easy concoction with Kahlua, cinnamon and eggnog, it's sure to be an instant crowd-pleaser. Check out the recipe on this episode of Cocktail of the Week!
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon for rimming glasses
- 4 teaspoons sugar for rimming glasses
- 4 ounces eggnog (We used Southern Comfort Ready Made Eggnog)
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Kahlua
- 3 ounces molasses
- ¼ teaspoons ground ginger
- whipped cream for topping
- nutmeg for topping (optional)
- Mix cinnamon and sugar, then pour onto a shallow plate.
- Dip each glass into a shallow plate filled with ¼ inch water, then dip in cinnamon-sugar mixture to rim.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses, and ginger. Shake to combine.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and grated or ground nutmeg, if using.
Scroll through below for some more holiday inspiration