Cocktail of the Week: Pomegranate Ginger Paloma
Entertain your guests this holiday season with this spicy pomegranate ginger paloma! Made with tequila, ginger beer and fresh mint, it's sure to be the hit of any holiday party! Check out the recipe on this week's episode of Cocktail of the Week!
- 4 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 TBSP. sugar
- 3 ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- 3 OZ. tequila
- 1/3 cup grapefruit juice
- Juice of ½ lime
- Ginger beer
- In a shaker, muddle mint leaves with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Add 3 ice cubes to shaker, together with pomegranate juice, tequila, grapefruit juice, and lime juice. Shake vigorously.
- Fill 2 glasses halfway with crushed ice. Strain evenly into 2 glasses.
- Top each glass with ginger beer and garnish with mint.