Best Bites: Snowflake Christmas cookies
Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
Before you know it, we'll be out of fall and right into winter. What better way to celebrate the chilly weather than with some baking? These sugar cookies are perfect for the holiday season. Decorated with homemade icing, they'll become a holiday favorite!
See the yummy recipe below!
- 1 cup of cream shortening
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 6 tsp of milk
- Roll out dough and cut into circles.
- Add to sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- Whisk cream shortening, powdered sugar and a splash of vanilla together.
- Add in milk and a dash of salt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Squeeze out icing into star shape and add flourishes.
- Add in your own designs!