Dog gets stung in the face by a wasp, handles it a thousand times better than you would have
A golden retriever in Thailand has become a Internet sensation after he refused to let a nasty run-in with an angry wasp rain on his parade.
The pup, reportedly belonging to Natthathida Nilbut, was all smiles during a veterinary visit after his incident, despite his cheeks being terribly swollen and likely, quite sore.
Just look at that adorable, puffy mug.
When was the last time you were able to remain so calm, cool and collected in the face of such incredible discomfort?
Though this lil' guy was able to handle the sting like a boss, in some cases, the injuries resulting from this type of incident can be far worse than just a swollen face. They can even be deadly.
If your pet gets stung or bitten by any type of insect, its best to get them to a vet immediately -- yes, even before you Instagram it.