Top 9 at 9: Duchess Kate shops for charity, an Echo collaboration and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. -- from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The Duchess of Cambridge visited the East Anglia Children's Hospice this morning in Norfolk, not too far from her family's country home, supporting the opening of the organization's new shop. Kate became Royal Patron of EACH Hospices in January 2012, and today also became the charity shop's first customer.
She purchased a book for George, but not before having some fun browsing the shop. Kate said that 'Fireman Sam' is George's favorite, so she purchased a book that she'll surely read to him for bedtime later tonight! Kate was wearing a coat she's had for some time now, a light blue textured piece from Missoni.
The Duchess was also the charity shop's first customer! #EACHholtpic.twitter.com/zNRfcyykys
— The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (@KensingtonRoyal) March 18, 2016
2. Today, Echo has launched a new collaboration with artist Michael de Feo, also known as The Flower Guy, releasing scarves, totes and more featuring his iconic designs. Below, one of his scarves for Echo, and an example of his incredible work.
3. Looking for a spring wardrobe refresh? Rallier is a New York City-based, philanthropic minded clothing line that's just launched last month. It's currently dresses only, but they're dresses you're going to want to wear. See more about the new line. (Fashionista)
4. How often do you hear "this product will change your life"? We know, it's a lot. Well believe us when we say this mirror is actually going to transform your morning routine and quite possibly, your life. Because who knows what you'll invent if you get 5 minutes back every single morning?
5. It's official -- beware of Splenda. Not just because it's way sweeter than regular sugar and can seriously skyrocket your taste for sweetness, it's also come to light in a recent study that Splenda may cause serious health problems -- even cancer. Read more, and maybe grab the regular sugar for your latte tomorrow.
6. It's Rihanna's world. The gorgeous songstress has landed another Vogue cover, gracing the April 2016 issue in a sparkling Tom Ford dress. In the interview, we learn that Rihanna's not just hitting the ground sprinting when it comes to her upcoming tour and new Puma collection, but she's also working on a design collaboration with Dior. Is there anything she can't do? (Vogue)
7. What's not to love about spring? Longer, warmer days, brighter clothes and lots of fun beauty trends to try. While we're waiting for the days that we can frolic around in sundresses, let's get started with one of our favorite beauty experiments: New nail polish looks! Gone are the days of almost-black nails for winter, and these are the top 9 spring 2016 nail trends to try. (Allure)
8. This beauty boutique in Colorado sells a $750 face cream -- and people actually buy it. What?! Read more here.
9. Can we all just take a moment to agree on how much we love Prince Harry? Just, love.
WATCH: #PrinceHarry opens up to @RobinRoberts about Princess Diana, kids and what drives him. https://t.co/uOaRV4zlQA
— Good Morning America (@GMA) March 18, 2016
More in Style:
Lighten up with a crochet cardigan
Rethread a drawstring in seconds flat with this brilliant DIY hack
Charlotte Olympia partners with THE OUTNET for exclusive deals