After the ritzy Golden Globes and more casual Critics' Choice, the SAG Awards can tend to be a mixed bag in the style department -- and this year was no exception.
While stars like Kristen Wiig, Marisa Tomei and Emilia Clarke hit major high notes in sleek, stunning red carpet looks, others, like Susan Sarandon, Brie Larson and Christina Hendricks totally missed the mark.
SEE ALSO: 2016 SAG Awards red carpet arrivals
Sarandon turned heads for all the wrong reasons in a white suit with nothing but a black bra underneath. What was meant to be a sexy, sultry look ended up being a distracting mess! Wiig, on the otherhand, also opted for a pantsuit-esque ensemble -- but her fun, flirty jumpsuit was far more chic.
Click through the slideshow above to see the best and worst dressed at the 2016 SAG Awards.
More on AOL.com
Carol Burnett rocks UGG slippers at the 2016 SAG Awards
Jacob Tremblay jokes about his parents' newfound fame: 'My mom calls my dad 'hot dad''
SAG Awards 2016: Complete list of winners
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance