Emma Watson may not be one for making myriad public appearances, but when she does step out, she does so in style. Her red carpet looks are nothing short of classy and sophisticated. She sports tailored pieces by designers like Dior, choosing ensembles that are unique but always understated, which perhaps speaks volumes about what kind of woman the actress is.
The 'Harry Potter' star and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador rocks unassuming street style as well, such as running errands in leggings and sweaters and traveling in flats. While sadly we will never be as accomplished as the young starlet, it's nice to know that she appreciates the value of comfortable clothing as much as we do.
Check out the photos of Emma Watson's 2015 style moments above, or watch the video below to see more of her best fashion choices:
- The mini UGG booties everyone flipped over last winter are in stock…
- 5 cute jackets that’ll help you transition into fall — all under $50
- 9 Nordstrom Rack finds to help you get TikTok’s favorite ‘old money ae…
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious