In honor of her 23rd birthday, here are 9 of our favorite Miley Cyrus moments
Whether she's dishing out Instagram gold or causing magazine-cover controversy, Miley Cyrus never ceases to surprise us and make us smile.
We all know how outrageous Miley is (and she knows it, too), so in honor of her 23rd birthday, we're paying homage to the pizza-loving diva and sharing nine of her craziest (and best) moments throughout the years.
SEE ALSO: Is this the first time Miley Cyrus stuck her tongue out on camera?
1. The 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
In case Miley's performance with Robin Thicke isn't etched into your memory, here's a little reminder:
2. The 'Wrecking Ball' music video
We all love it.
3. That time she was engaged to Liam Hemsworth
4. She smoked marijuana on stage when she accepted her MTV European Music Award in Amsterdam
When in Rome, do as the Romans do ... ?
5. Her general Insta-behavior
Who could ever tire of looking at pictures of puppies and pizza?
6. Her array of outfits at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
There's plenty more where that came from.
7. When she raised $69,000 for amFAR AIDS research in exchange for her "Caitlyn Collection," artwork she made in honor of Caitlyn Jenner
8. Her on-stage feud with Nicki Minaj
You can't win 'em all.
9. Two words: Hannah Montana.
Even though Miley's her own superstar now, we'll never forget the alter ego who started her journey.
Happy birthday, Miley. Keep doing you.
Love Miley? Watch her hear what people on the streets really think of her:
More on AOL.com:
Beliebers tell all on why exactly they love Justin Bieber so very much
Why people are calling Miley Cyrus out for 'apparent racism' during VMAs
Miley Cyrus 'emotional interview' with Jimmy Kimmel makes us miss 'Hannah Montana'