When you think of Victoria's Secret, it's natural to picture the beyond gorgeous models and fun lingerie. But what most people seem to look over is their fabulous array of perfumes -- from their Bombshell Luxe to their Eau So Sexy. So if you're a lover of all things VS, you'll be pleased to know that they're bringing back some of our favorite sprays and perfumes to date.
That's right ladies, it might not be Throwback Thursday but our go-to lingerie retailer is taking us way back to the days of "Love Spell." Our favorite smells from our high school party years are officially back in our lives and we couldn't be more excited. Victoria's Secret has updated both the formulas and bottle designs for old school scents like Vanilla Lace, Mango Temptation and many, many more! On top of that, they're all formulated for mixing and matching, aka: you can layer them on as you please to create your own awesome, personalized smell.
"We want our customer to know that there is something for everyone, and you can personalize your scent not only by layering them, but by mixing up the order in how you layer them."
Mark Knitowski, VP of Product Development
And if you're already loving everything you hear -- that's not even the last of it! Along with these 19 updated oldies, there are also 5 newbies added to the bunch. It's all part of the Victoria's Secret Fantasies Fragrance Studio which launched this month. Apparently, the concept is to try out layering as many scents as you'd like! And the tagline? You guessed it -- "mix two, make it you!"
So if you're looking for a little blend and play, head over to your local VS store and enjoy your favorite old (and a few new) great scents!
Click through below for easy ways to make your own perfume:
13 Ways to Make Your Own Perfume
Victoria's Secret just made all our teenage dreams come true by bringing back our favorite middle-school scents
1. DIY Solid Perfume by Hello Natural. This is the perfect sized perfume for traveling or keeping in your purse, and it’s made with beeswax and essential oils.
Photo Credit: Hello Natural
2. Homemade Jasmine Perfume by Oh the Lovely Things. Jasmine has been used in treating anxiety and nerves, but it’s also so pleasantly scented. You can now wear it on your skin!
Photo Credit: Oh The Lovely Things
3. Essential oil roll-on by Little Monster. Mix in your favorite essentials oils in a roll-on vial, and always keep your new purse-friendly perfume at home.
Photo Credit: Little Monster
4. Super Light Perfume by A Nest For All Seasons. If store-bought perfume is too strong and causes you headaches, something lighter is the solution. Plus you can craft a scent that’s typically you.
Photo Credit: A Nest for All Seasons
5. Solid Perfume Tutorial by Crafts Unleashed. To make sure you can always refreshing with your favorite perfume, make it directly into a locket! This way it will always be handy.
Photo Credit: Crafts Unleashed
6. DIY Perfumed Body Powder by Beautylish. This unconventional perfume comes in the form of powder, which means you can easily wear it even in the hottest of heats.
Photo Credit: Beautylish
7. Homemade Perfumed Vanilla Oil by Jillian in Italy. Vanilla beans, vodka and jojoba oil are the only three ingredients needed to make this perfume. And what a special one it is!
Photo Credit: Jillian in Italy
8. Citrus Sunshine Perfume by Hello Natural. This natural perfume is made with pure grain alcohol and distilled water, and you can mix your favorite essential oils to create the perfect scent.
Photo Credit: Hello Natural
9. Homemade Eau de Parfume by Design Sponge. The pictured bottle features cedarwood, clove and lavender oil, and it instantly sends your mind to the garden.
Photo Credit: Jen Altman/Design Sponge
11. Lavender Solid Perfume by Mother Earth Living. Not only does this smell lovely, but it also helps relieve headaches and jet leg. A must-have for any woman’s purse!
13. Loveswept Solid Perfume by Hello Natural. What does love smell like, you wonder? Easy: this solid perfume! It features jasmine, clove and vanilla essential oils and it’s poured in heart-shaped containers.