Love barbecue? Here are the best spots to get it all across America
Barbecue lover's, listen closely -- if you love a good baby back rib, or a perfectly marinated chicken breast, then these spots are basically going to be your home away from home. While summer may be over and you're probably gearing up to close down the grill for a few months, that doesn't mean you have to give up your love of barbecue cold turkey. After all, there's always eating out!
If you're a true barbecue expert, then you more than likely have a few key spots in your hometown that you love going to for indulgence. You might even have a favorite spot in another state you visit often. But today, we're taking your love for barbecue to a whole new level.
SEE ALSO: This 3-ingredient slow cooker apple spice cake is the perfect gooey fall dessert
From Austin, Texas to Compton, California -- we're taking you on a virtual road trip to some of the best barbecue spots in America. So, buckle up and bring your appetite, because you're certainly in for a treat.
1. BrisketTown - Brooklyn, NY
2. City BBQ - Columbus, Ohio
3. 17th Street BBQ - Murphysboro, Illinois
4. Arthur Bryant's - Kansas City
5. Fat Matt's Rib Shack - Atlanta
6. Sugar's Ribs - Chattanooga, Tennessee
7. Bailey and Cato - Nashville
8. Scott's Bar-B-Que - Hemingway, SC
9. Bludso's BBQ - Compton, California
10. Hickory Hog's - Jersey Shore, NJ
For more meat goodies, click through below for cheeseburger recipes you'll love:
More on AOL.com:
This awesome trick for cooking bacon will give it the perfect texture and virtually no splatter
These adorable Halloween spiders are the perfect healthy snack
10 beyond tasty burger hacks for meat lovers everywhere