Take your baking game to a whole new level with this gooey brownie mud hen bars recipe
If you didn't think brownies could get ANY BETTER, we're about to prove you wrong! We've got a brownie recipe that is so mouth-watering, so delectable, so perfect -- that we guarantee you'll wonder why you didn't know about it sooner.
Gooey brownie mud hen bars are basically a dessert lover's dream come true. But be fair warned: once you take one bite, you might not be able to stop munching on these bad boys.
SEE ALSO: Pumpkin waffles with apple cider maple syrup is the perfect mixture of breakfast and dessert
Intrigued? We thought you might be! And luckily for you, we've got the key to unlocking this delicious treat right here. Take a look below at how to make them.
- Brownie mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 raw egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Stir brownie mix, water and raw egg together in bowl
- In separate bowl, whisk egg whites, then mix in brown sugar
- Layer brownie mix at the bottom of a baking pan
- Sprinkle pecans, marshmallows and chocolate chips on top
- Spread egg whites and brown sugar mixture in a second layer on top
- Bake in oven for 35 mins at 175 degrees c / 350 degrees f
Click through below for more fall favorites we love:
More on AOL.com:
Satisfy your sweet tooth with mouth-watering salted chocolate caramel shortbread
Share a little joy with your loved ones with this apple cider funnel cake recipe
Fall season won't be complete until you've tried this personal pear pies recipe