Pumpkin waffles with apple cider maple syrup is the perfect mixture of breakfast and dessert
If you're one of those people who always wished they could have breakfast for dessert without being judged (we feel you) -- then you're going to absolutely adore this recipe!
Tapping into the true meaning of fall -- AKA: PUMPKINS -- these pumpkin waffles with apple cider maple syrup are almost too good to be true. Let's face it, whether you have little ones at home or you simply have a sweet tooth yourself, these can make anyones day a good one.
SEE ALSO: Satisfy your sweet tooth with mouth-watering salted chocolate caramel shortbread
So, if you're dying to make them (and we know you are) -- we've got the trick of the trade. Take a look below at exactly how you can whip these up.
- Whisk together 1 cup pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, 4 tbsp melted butter, 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cup brown sugar in bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 3 tsp baking powder, a dash of salt, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tsp allspice
- Add initial liquid-filled bowl into second powder-filled bowl and whisk
- In a pan, bring 1 cup apple cider and 1 cup maple syrup to a boil
- Pour initial waffle mix onto waffle maker
- Once waffle is created, pour syrup mix on top and enjoy!
BuzzFeedTasty / Via Facebook: buzzfeedtasty
Click through below for more fall favorites we can't wait to make:
More on AOL.com:
Share a little joy with your loved ones with this apple cider funnel cake recipe
Fall season won't be complete until you've tried this personal pear pies recipe
This 3-ingredient slow cooker apple spice cake is the perfect gooey fall dessert