Jessica Alba proves that '60s style is still having a major moment
Jessica Alba is one of our favorite celebrity fashionistas for one simple reason: she nails casual cool time and time again. The Hollywood heavyweight tends to sport outfits that center around our favorite staples -- blue jeans and tee shirts among them -- and gives them a high fashion twist.
The star's latest ensemble is no exception. Alba stepped out in a geometric printed kimono, classic white t-shirt, flared denim and chevron necklace. Together, the pieces created a complete look that proved '60s chic is still going strong this season. And the best part -- the outfit is incredibly easy to recreate for yourself.
We're calling it: this clothing combo will be your newest throw-on and go uniform for all of fall. Yes, it's that good.
1. Kimchi Blue Boardwalk Kimono Jacket, $49.99, available at Urban Outfitters.
2. Mossimo Supply Co. Boyfriend V Tee, $9, available at Target.
3. Frame Denim Le High Flare Leg Jeans, $153, available at Nordstrom.
4. LONNA & LILLY Frontal Necklace, $28, available at Nordstrom.
5. Street Level Fringe Crossbody Bag, $68, available at Nordstrom.
For more fall outfit inspiration, scroll through the gallery below:
More from AOL.com:
Get the look: Rebecca Minkoff's sleek, slicked back hair
Sienna Miller is daring you to wear denim at the office
Here's how you can get a front row seat to Rebecca Minkoff's fashion show