You'd think that by now it would be common knowledge that humans and dinosaurs did not coexist, but a recent survey shows otherwise. It seems that after all the hype that surrounded 'Jurassic World', people's imaginations began to influence their reality.
The poll, inspired by the release of the new 'Jurassic World' movie, asked, "Do you believe that dinosaurs and humans once lived on the planet at the same time?" Of the 1,000 people who were surveyed, results indicated that about 41 percent of Americans are on the fence about dinosaurs and humans coexisting.
14 percent of people responded with 'definitely', 27 percent responded with 'probably', and the remainder of the group that was surveyed responded with 'probably not', 'definitely not', or 'not sure'.
Perhaps it's time to provide a little historical and evolutional clarity for these people. Maybe 'Jurassic World' sucked them in and got the best of their imagination. What do you think? Tell us in the comments below!
More from AOL.com:
Innovative text service changes the way Sweden gives back
Gun control becomes increasingly controversial
Debunking the 'gay voice' stereotype
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance