By RYAN GORMAN
Horrifying images have emerged showing the devastation from a Taliban assault on a Pakistan school that left nearly 150 people dead.
Nine terrorist gunmen stormed a military school in Pakistan Tuesday, leaving 132 students and 16 teachers dead. Officials called it the worst attack in the country's history.
Blood spattered floors and bullet-riddled walls line the school's halls. Burnt-out classrooms, destroyed desks and splintered chairs tell the story of the senseless violence.
An additional 121 people were injured during the attack, authorities said.
A similar attack occurred in 2012 against a Pakistan military school, but the death toll in Tuesday's assault is unprecedented.
Pakistani school girl Malala Yousef was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize this year after remarkably surviving a gunshot wound to the head during a 2012 Taliban assassination attempt.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Amazon’s Prime Early Access Sale is next week, but don’t wait until…
- Nordstrom did new markdowns for the long weekend, and these are the be…
- Mom’s hilarious Halloween series is all about easy, spooky recipes
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!