By RYAN GORMAN
Horrifying images have emerged showing the devastation from a Taliban assault on a Pakistan school that left nearly 150 people dead.
Nine terrorist gunmen stormed a military school in Pakistan Tuesday, leaving 132 students and 16 teachers dead. Officials called it the worst attack in the country's history.
Blood spattered floors and bullet-riddled walls line the school's halls. Burnt-out classrooms, destroyed desks and splintered chairs tell the story of the senseless violence.
An additional 121 people were injured during the attack, authorities said.
A similar attack occurred in 2012 against a Pakistan military school, but the death toll in Tuesday's assault is unprecedented.
Pakistani school girl Malala Yousef was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize this year after remarkably surviving a gunshot wound to the head during a 2012 Taliban assassination attempt.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The most delicious and loaded baked potato recipes on TikTok
- Mom’s fudgy lactation brownies are a hit with TikTok: ‘This is going t…
- Mom ‘can’t stop laughing’ when daughter doesn’t know how to use her bi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!