Most will agree that the American immigration system is flawed. A staggering 11 million people are living and working in the United States as undocumented immigrants.
Many of these undocumented workers find jobs in the construction industry and in new flourishing metropolitan areas. However a third of the undocumented immigrants in the U.S. are living below the poverty line. With Obama's new immigration proposals, only those who have American born children will be able to stay in the United States.
This video reveals the demographics of America's 11 million undocumented immigrants.
Related: America's 11 million undocumented immigrants by the numbers
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- These pasta cupcakes are the ultimate savory dish
- Jump-start your morning with these delicious egg sandwich recipes
- Anxious Reddit parents wonder just how bad the baby formula shortage i…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!