By ISABELLE CHAPMAN
Carrie Underwood is one fashionable momma-to-be!
The country superstar co-hosted the 2014 Country Music Association Awards on Wednesday in Nashville with pal Brad Paisley and made quite the statement on stage. But it wasn't just for her hosting chops or singing prowess ... it was for her amazing outfits.
The blonde bombshell rocked a record 11 ensembles as she hosted country music's biggest night. The "Blown Away" singer blew us away time after time as she hit the screen in a series of dresses.
Related: Is Carrie Underwood expecting a baby boy?
The "Sound of Music" star, who let it slip that she's expecting a baby boy, dressed her bump in a wide variety of looks and designers. A Lorena Sarbu frock for the red carpet, a flowing Christian Siriano gown, and several Randi Rahm numbers with shorter hemlines.
Carrie also wowed the audience with her performance of "Something in The Water," off her first greatest hits album.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…