By CHELSEA HUANG
The stars turned out for UNICEF on both coasts on Thursday.
Young Hollywood celebrated a spooky Halloween Eve at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Celebs fêted at the infamous Masonic Lodge with UNICEF at the organization's Black & White Masquerade Ball.
"Glee" stars Dianna Agron and Naya Rivera sizzled in glamorous black looks. Rivera, 27, showed off her hot bod in a slinky number with a hip-high slit.
But Agron, 28, stole the show by giving old Hollywood glamour a spooky twist. The blondie wore a midi dress with a plunging peplum bodice. She paired the dramatic frock with web-like heels, a thick smoky eye and a bouffant coif.
While most attendees brought masks to the Day of the Dead masquerade, actress Kelly Frye, 29, took it a step further with sugar skull makeup that covered her entire face.
Across the country, stars joined UNICEF at the Adventures in Wonderland Ball in New York City with a bit more whimsy. Sebastian Stan and "Real Housewives of New York" star Kristen Taekman and model Julie Henderson stole the show.
With looks like these, we can't wait to see the tricks celebs pull out on Halloween!
More on AOL.com
Chelsea Handler makes a statement with topless photo
If you wore this to Halloween, you grew up in the '70s
Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over Chris Martin at amfAR Gala
Creepiest ghost stories from all 50 states
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- DSW is offering up to 40 percent off on dozens of sneakers, with deals…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…