A quick trick for better iPhone battery life
- Select 'Settings' icon
- Go into the 'General' tab
- Select 'Usage'
- Select 'Battery Usage'. This will show you which apps have been using the most battery over the past 24 hours or 7 days
- Delete the apps that you do not use at all
- For battery-intensive apps that you do use: go back into the 'General' tab and then select 'Background App Refresh'
- In 'Background App Refresh': slide the apps into the off position if you do not want them to update when you are not using them.
More on AOL:
Apple's response to iPhone glitches is key
Larger iPhones and smartwatch unveiled
Life hacks to simplify your morning routine with kids