Oklahoma police have identified the remains of six people who disappeared decades ago.
Their bodies were discovered in two cars submerged in Foss Lake last year. Authorities were conducting a sonar training exercise when they detected the vehicles under water.
The medical examiner confirmed the bodies belonged to people reported missing more than four decades ago.Three passengers between the ages of 42 and 69 vanished in 1969 after asking for help getting the car started, according to an Oklahoma newspaper published that year.
A year later, three teens also went missing and both cases went cold.
DNA tests confirmed the remains and authorities determined accidental drowning was the cause of death.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 5 seriously yummy waffle sandwiches on TikTok
- Mom gets real about other parents scolding her kids: ‘Hey, we don’t do…
- 7 essentials that’ll make your summer picnics Pinterest-worthy
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!