1. One of the world's most talked about couples, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, secretly wed in France this last weekend according to multiple sources.
2. Prince Harry is officially off the market. Sorry ladies!
3. Zach Galifianakis and Louis C.K. are joining their massive comedic powers together to create possibly the funniest show of all time. It will be called 'Baskets,' but the premiere is a long ways away.
4. Hello Kitty isn't actually a cat...Yeah, we're just as confused as you are.
5. Emma Stone has a new look, and I think we've all pretty much agreed that it's fabulous. Good work, Emma.
6. It's been a great week for fans of '90s TV shows. There was a mini "Friends" reunion on Jimmy Kimmel last night-- very exciting stuff.
7. Chicago's Little League champs on the field return as heroes to the city.
8. New Yorkers are getting a special treat this fall. The famous coffee shop from "Friends," Central Perk, will be popping up downtown in the coming months.
9. Diane Sawyer stepped down as the actor for World News.
10. Las Vegas is getting its own NHL team.
11. Big congrats to "Glee" star Heather Morris, who got engaged to her longtime boyfriend.
12. These state-by-state liquor laws have some very odd ones in the bunch.