Before taking selfies were mainstream, Hugo Cornellier took a photo of himself every day for seven years and documented it on YouTube. He literally changes right before our eyes in a little over one minute.
The Wrap cleverly calls this project 'the real life Boyhood,' which was shot intermittently over a twelve-year period, as a boy grew from childhood to adulthood.
What's most impressive is that we get to see Hugo go through puberty, with the video documenting varying lengths of facial hair. He also maintains virtually the same facial expression throughout his entire video, although his background selfie guests pop in and out from time to time.
And if you're wondering if he's finished taking selfies, TIME reports that Hugo said "I still take a picture every single day. This will go on forever. I never plan on stopping."
More on AOL:
Iconic actress Lauren Bacall dies at 89
Fallon fights back tears during Williams' tribute
Police arrest family after incriminating discovery
Journalist killed in Gaza accident with police
Police refuse to name officer who shot teen
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!