Before taking selfies were mainstream, Hugo Cornellier took a photo of himself every day for seven years and documented it on YouTube. He literally changes right before our eyes in a little over one minute.
The Wrap cleverly calls this project 'the real life Boyhood,' which was shot intermittently over a twelve-year period, as a boy grew from childhood to adulthood.
What's most impressive is that we get to see Hugo go through puberty, with the video documenting varying lengths of facial hair. He also maintains virtually the same facial expression throughout his entire video, although his background selfie guests pop in and out from time to time.
And if you're wondering if he's finished taking selfies, TIME reports that Hugo said "I still take a picture every single day. This will go on forever. I never plan on stopping."
More on AOL:
Iconic actress Lauren Bacall dies at 89
Fallon fights back tears during Williams' tribute
Police arrest family after incriminating discovery
Journalist killed in Gaza accident with police
Police refuse to name officer who shot teen
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Celebrate with a bang this 4th of July with these festive beverages
- More than 30,000 Amazon shoppers swear by the MudBuster for cleaning t…
- 8 must-shop OXO Good Grips deals you need to add to your Amazon cart t…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!