Late night hosts pay tribute to Robin Williams

Our Favorite Late Night Hosts Pay Tribute To Robin Williams

Some of our favorite late night hosts paid tribute to Robin Williams after hearing the actor passed away from an alleged suicide this week at the age of 63.

JIMMY: "We, like all of you were shaken up a bit last night, when we learned the genius actor and comedian Robin Williams passed away. He was one of a kind, one in a million, he's, like, unbelievable."

SETH: "Robin Williams passed away, which is very sad for us, we found out after our taping last night, so we just want to take a moment tonight, I would like to say on behalf of everybody at Late Night, I would just like to send our condolences to his family..."

CONAN: "Such a fantastically funny guy, and everybody knows that side of him. What I think a lot of people don't know, and you're starting to hear all these stories come out now, is how crazily generous. He was so generous, such a nice person.

According to ABC News, Robin Williams volunteered a good deal of his time traveling to war zones and entertaining more than 89,000 troops in 13 countries during his USO tours.

The talented comedian touched many lives and brought us endless laughter with his dramatic and comedic roles in some of our favorite movies, like Mrs. Doubtfire. He will be greatly missed.

Related:
The Best of Robin Williams
Robin Williams Movies
Celebrity Tweets
Hollywood News
Zelda Williams
Robin Williams Final Instagram

mgt0331 August 13 2014 at 10:32 AM

Jimmy Fallon sucks.

Cckkmf August 13 2014 at 8:27 AM

By 11:45 a.m. rigor mortis had set in. So he passed away between 6:00 p.m and 11:00 p.m the night before. How is it that his 'wife' woke up the next day, went to work, and never noticed this tragedy? How isolated was this man?

judylbo August 13 2014 at 1:01 PM

Wow. I read some of these comments and all I could think is "Wow. There are some very crass, ignorant, clueless, disrespectful, and just plain wrong people in this world." What an incredibly sad commentary on our society when the suicide of an individual who brought a lot of joy into a great many people's lives would be met by a comment like "Jimmy Fallon sucks." When a clinically depressed person commits suicide, he is not taking the coward's way out, he is taking what he perceives as the ONLY way out. Don't make comments about subjects you don't understand. It only makes you look ignorant and foolish.

xpphil12 August 13 2014 at 8:41 AM

I bet 99% of the American public hasn't even thought about Robin Williams in the last fifteen years,now he suddenly is this genius among we mere mortals.Na Nu Na Nu was the most serious talking part he ever had in show business.It doesn't surprise me that "Showboat" Jimmy Fallon wants to inject himself.He likely will be the next to found with a belt around his neck from some accidental erotic asphyxiation.

smashingmonkey August 13 2014 at 8:57 AM

Glad to see every schmo cashing in on the guy's death.

dewlady357 August 13 2014 at 10:28 AM

From the first second I saw him as "Mork" I thought he was on speed. He was never my favorite comedien but I'm sorry he's dead. I'm afraid I don't have much respect for ANYONE who would off themselves regardless of how successful, happily married, etc etc. He had already signed up for more therapy yet he hung himself. I do NOT for one second believe he was doing that stupid "erotic asphxiation" or however the hell you spell it. I think he just hung himself. To me, his lack of respect for doing it, allowing his family to find him like that. YUCK..cowards way out. A permanent solution to a temporary situation. Sorry, but that IS my opinion and I'm sticking to it. You all believe what you want to. I think ANYONE, rich, famous or ghetto poor who kills themselves with no regard to those they leave behind is a real hard person to respect.

sam August 13 2014 at 10:41 AM

I am so sick of hearing about this guy..all so called tributes..BS THIS GUY DID NOT GIVE A HOOT ABOUT ANY IF HIS FANS,RELATIVES AND WIFE..only for himself..if he did he would not have taken the cowards way out and done away with himself. Not even a good by note...or a reason for hanging himself....He deserves nothing but a burial..

bushner3 August 13 2014 at 11:19 AM

Mental health should be the topic of discussion not this crap!!

slanted mofo bushner3 August 13 2014 at 12:36 PM

Please lead the way.

Velocity105 August 13 2014 at 1:10 PM

Fallon is such a soft-hearted guy and is missing any ill-will for anyone ever who is a guest on his show. He is succeeding brilliantly in Carsonesque fashion and I'm sure will continue to. What a guy.

elias_lopez4 Velocity105 August 13 2014 at 10:20 PM

Fallon sucks

jellyass1 August 13 2014 at 10:50 AM

**** him and that annoying **** commentating, all he ever did was rip off Johnathan Winters