The surprise behind the fake Tom Brady and more amazing moments from this past weekend in football
Sports has a way of connecting people globally, and Twitter has a way of facilitating conversation. Together, they create a perfect blend of incredible moments like the ones below.
This weekend was no exception, as football fans used the social media platform to celebrate, innovate and inspire. Here are some of the top Twitter moments from this past weekend in football.
1. Twitter streamed its first football game ever.
The future of watching sports came alive on Twitter when the platform streamed its first football game ever.
2. Wes Welker was Fake Tom Brady.
We found out who the man behind the Tom Brady mask is -- Wes Welker.
3. Oregon made a really classy gesture to the Nebraska football team.
In honor of Sam Foltz, the Nebraska football player that tragically passed away over the summer, Oregon placed flowers on the Nebraska sideline before their game on Saturday.
4. A high school waterboy with down syndrome scored a touchdown.
5. Odell Beckham Jr. hilariously videobombed a reporter.
While Fox Sports reporter Laura Okmin was mid-sentence in her pre-game live shot, he ran up behind her and began wildly dancing before pretending to give his own pre-game report himself.
6. A Georgia fan was hospitalized after he jumped through a window celebrating a touchdown.
Yes, you read that correctly.
More from AOL.com:
Roger Goodell just pumped the brakes on the Raiders' potential move to Las Vegas
Entire high school football team kneels during national anthem before game
British triathlete sacrifices his chance to win title in order to help his brother cross the finish line