10 times Hillary Clinton shut down her haters
While we're still far from making any final decisions with regard to the 2016 presidential election, the Democratic Party certainly has a solid contender in Hillary Clinton. It's fair to say that Clinton has garnered both massive amounts of support as well as massive amounts of backlash and controversy.
It's also fair to say that Clinton has repeatedly countered said backlash and controversy and shut down her haters. From anti-Hillary Clinton Republicans to Donald Trump and even a surprising situation with Diane Sawyer, Clinton continuously fights back by focusing on her campaign goals and important life values.
As today, October 26 marks Hillary Clinton's birthday, we decided to celebrate by compiling a list of 10 times she shut down her haters and kept her head high. Happy birthday, Hillary!
1. When she asserted women's rights to speak their minds without being deemed "loud" or "aggressive":
2. When she shut down the critics over her emails with one gif:
3. When she explained why her past actions and comments have no relevance to her life or her run right now:
4. When she pointed out the surprising sexism in Diane Sawyer's question during a 2014 interview:
5. When she proved that shaking off the hate and focusing on one's goals is the best way to live:
6. When she insisted that women's rights are everyone's concern and that silencing women is inhumane:
7. When she put the different parties' ideals with regard to taxes, education and health care into perspective:
8. When she proved that age has nothing to do with it:
9. When she preached the true meaning of feminism and challenged all haters to question their own roles and freedoms:
10. When she trumped Trump on his own turf:
Watch this video to learn about how Hillary Clinton emerged from an 11-hour Benghazi hearing unscathed:
More from AOL.com:
13-year-old girl dies from bacterial infection linked to tampons after doctors misdiagnose her
Little girl just wants parents to get along in adorable viral video
92-year-old man sings sweet love song to dying wife