Evidence shows eating fat is better than sugar
Researchers are showing that eating fat won't necessarily pack on the pounds, but the amount of sugar you eat could.
Prenatal smoking tied to risk of infant deaths
Mothers who smoke during pregnancy are more likely to have babies die suddenly in their sleep as women who avoid tobacco, a U.S. study suggests.
Which spa treatment is right for you?
Walking into a spa should be the most relaxing part of your day, but it can feel a bit confusing and possibly intimidating if it's your first visit.
The Latest from our Partners
- Intimacy After Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis and Sleep
- 13 Ways to Treat Psoriatic Arthritis
- Twenty-Three Years After His Disappearance The Mystery Was Solved!
- Life Isn't Easy, Even If You're James Bond
- The Most Awesome LGBTQ Women In History
- The First Look at the 'Dora the Explorer' Live-Action Movie Is Here
- Mom Wants Nanny Who Will 'Commit' to Only Working While Dressed as Dis…
- 5 Reasons Spring Babies Rule
- Forget your 401k if you own a home (Do This)
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- Not Enough US Military Members Claim These Amazing Benefits
- Adopted Woman's Birth Mom Makes Headline
- What Happened To Your Favorite Bond Girls?
- Man Builds Rocket To Prove A Wild Theory