Top 9 at 9: Yesterday's red carpet photos plus more top fashion news
1. Happy Wednesday! Grace Atwood of Stripes and Sequins has some pretty things for spring (think sparkly baubles and pastel ballet flats) over on her blog.
2. We love a good smoothie in the morning, and we'll be trying this almond milk blend ASAP. (The New Potato)
3. Have you heard? Michael Kors is a billionaire! In related news, our watch collection is rolling pretty deep these days.
4. Valentine's Day is a'comin. We're already in love with these black and lacy present picks, selected by Mary of M.A.S. Fashion.
5. Lily Aldridge looked beyond flawless in Cushnie et Ochs last night at the premiere of TheMonuments Men in NYC. Ugh.
6. Speaking of Victoria's Secret Angels, we found out yesterday that Miranda Kerr is the new face of H&M. Love it!
7. And speaking of H&M, we spotted this amazing find from the Swedish chain on Luella & June. Sadly, it appears to be missing from the website. Hoping we find the ikat jacket of our dreams in-store...
8. Guys. NYFW is like, tomorrow. Here's how not to get sick during the week of absolute insanity (whether you're watching from the tents or frantically updating StyleList for the latest news).
9. OK, one more celeb look from yesterday. How cute is this Elena Rova ensemble on Holland Roden? Love the watercolor print.