Top 9 at 9: Marc Jacobs closes New York Fashion Week, and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Marc Jacobs closed New York Fashion Week in a supermodel-laden show last night. There were plenty of field jackets and military-inspired looks, which is fine by us -- we'll happily wear our J.Crew army jackets season after season. The best part about the whole show, however, was that Martha Stewart was in attendance. Anyone else think that's totally random and the best thing ever?
2. So, this is kind of revolutionary. Here's 7 online shops for girls who love Zara.
3. Kristin Wiig wore the perfect dress for a fall wedding guest.
4. Glamour made this awesome, must-see TV guide for fall.
5. We're green with envy right now -- here's the 20 most expensive celebrity engagement rings.
6. Grace did the cutest feather necklace DIY.
7. All the best street style from Day 8 of New York Fashion Week.
8. Our favorite looks from Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, J. Mendel, and more.
9. Will you wear blue nail polish this fall?