Top 9 at 9: Madonna and Katy Perry for V magazine and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Having a little deja vu? Understandable, because Madonna is yet again having a little romp with a fellow pop star (remember Brit Brit's "Me Against the Music" video?), this time with Katy Perry for V Magazine. (Fashionista)
2. We fell in love with this story over on MAKERS about how women dealing with hair loss are feeling beautiful with stunning henna crowns. It's a must read.
3. With the 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards quickly approaching on June 2nd in New York City, we thought to highlight a category full of all-star talent: Accessories Designer of the Year. This year, the nominees are Alexander Wang, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough for Proenza Schouler, Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen for The Row. Make sure you check back for more coverage of the winners on June 2nd!
4. Zoe Saldana absolutely sizzles in this new Stuart Weitzman video -- plus there is a hot guy and some golden retriever puppies in the clip... need we say more?
5. This is amazing: one artist re-imagined what Disney characters would look like in the real world (we're talking Elsa & Anna from Frozen and more!) (E! Online)
6. Okay yes, every season there's a bevy of new trends. So what are the 5 staples that will take you from this season onward? Find out here!
7. Have you checked out vente-privee lately? Seriously gorgeous designs from Mary Katrantzou are going to be on sale today starting at 10am! Check it out.
8. Want your very own (and by very own we mean totally customized) driver moccasins from Cole Haan? Because now you can have them.
9. Altuzarra for Target is happening. !! Sneak peek (ok not much of a peek) below: