Top 9 at 9: Taylor and Selena break up, The NYT names a new fashion director, and more style news
1. No longer besties? According to US Weekly, Taylor Swift is distancing herself from Selena Gomez. In related news, Selena and longtime on-again, off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber are back together. Hmmm...
2. Spring is getting closer and closer, and we're adding Bradley's leopard Loeffler Randall flats to our must-have list. (Luella & June)
3. Speaking of spring must-haves, check out our roundup of outerwear for the season -- we guarantee you'll find something you like.
4. What's micellar water and why should you be using it on your face? We didn't know either, until we read this.
5. Shay Mitchell wore this bright, orange-y red lip color (the shade of the season!) earlier this week, and we want to copy it right his second.
6. Remember St. Patrick's Day? Yeah, we almost forgot it was happening too, but it's in FIVE DAYS, people. Get your green style picks now, to avoid last-minute American Apparel impulse buys later.
7. We were LOLing yesterday at the 5 trends Americans want to disappear ASAP.
8. Kristen Bell has been killing it in the style department recently. Here's an Elizabeth & James look we're loving, which she wore yesterday at SXSW.
9. Vanessa Friedman, the current fashion editor at The Financial Times, has been named fashion director and chief financial critic at The New York Times. She'll head up global fashion news coverage. (WWD)