Top 9 at 9: Olivia Palermo wears leopard print Banana Republic pants, and more top style news
1. Valentine's Day is nearing, and Bradley Agather Means of Luella & June is sharing her list of covetable pink pieces just in time for the holiday.
2. Speaking of pink, we can't help but love this Zara coat Grace of Stripes & Sequins is sporting today on her blog. P.S. She's also wearing moto denim by James Jeans, which happen to be our absolute favorite.
3. Speaking of pink coats, how chic is this Katie Ermilio look on Kate Bosworth?4. Tommy Hilfiger sent his Fall/Winter 2014 collection down the runway earlier this week, and we loved the Western-inspired fringed sweaters and plaid skirts. Here's how to get the runway look for under $100.
5. StyleList guest editor George Kotsiopoulous has been known to correctly predict what the stars will wear during awards season. So, what does he think some of this year's Oscars leading ladies will wear to the show? Find out here.
6. Our girl Olivia Palermo was spotted during New York Fashion Week wearing these Banana Republic 'Sloan' leopard pants. Cute!
7. If you're interested in trying Bikram Yoga, Meg Biram has a super-informative post up on her blog right now.
8. New York Fashion Week is still going strong. See all the best street style from yesterday, straight from our roving photographer.
9. Anne Fulenwilder, the all-star EIC of Marie Claire, talks food with the girls from The New Potato.