Top 9 at 9: Michelle Obama's hair looks amazing, plus more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Michelle Obama spoke on stage yesterday at the LULAC/NUVOtv Unity luncheon, and we've gotta say -- the First Lady's hair looked amazing. We're loving the "lob" (a longer, midi bob) style for summer, and clearly so is Mrs. Obama. Her minimal hairstyle was the perfect match for a pretty blue floral Tanya Taylor frock. Click through the gallery for more looks we love from the First Lady.
2. Olivia Palermo wore Banana Republic pants for a runway show in Paris, and you can grab them here.
3. Are you sweating like crazy this summer? We've got a solution for you.
4. Victoria's Secret models cycled for a good cause on Wednesday night at the West Village SoulCycle in NYC. Get the deets here!
5. Here's 7 ways you're probably not wearing your denim shorts this summer.
6. We're loving all the street style in Paris this week.
7. We're doing an awesome giveaway with Miranda Kerr's product line, KORA Organics. Check it out here.
8. It's totally possible to get super long, curled, doll-like lashes.
9. Yep, Eva Mendes is still pregnant.