Enter to win a part of New York Fashion Week: A look from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque presentation
We're obsessed with Lulu Frost jewelry here at StyleList and we had the pleasure of going behind-the-scenes at the brand's spring 2014 Neon Baroque presentation presentation. Not only did we fall in love with the stunning new jewelry and gorgeous Bobbi Brown makeup, we also had our eyes on the one-of-a-kind looks that each of the models were wearing.
The unique looks were styled by Lulu Frost designer Lisa Salzer and she even hand-painted the shoes! The outfit size is itsy-bitsy (we can dream about having a 24" waist!) but the stunning look will serve as a collector's piece that any style lover would fall head over jewels for. How many people can say that they own a piece of New York Fashion Week?
Find out how to enter the giveaway below, and click through the gallery above to check out all of the gorgeous behind-the-scenes pictures from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque spring 2014 presentation!
It's easy to enter the giveaway! All you have to do is: follow @StyleList and @Lulu_Frost on Twitter and retweet 1 of 7 promotional tweets for a chance to win a 3-piece model's outfit from Lulu Frost's Neon Baroque presentation. The look includes a "Neon Baroque Lace-up Crop Top," "Neon Baroque Multi-colored Tulle Skirt," and a hand-painted "Neon Baroque Block Wedge."
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, you must submit your full named and email address.
• Contest begins on September 17th at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on September 17th at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
• You may enter one time.
• One winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• One winner will win one "Neon Baroque Lace-up Crop Top" size 2-4 with adjustable lace-up back, one "Neon Baroque Multi-colored Tulle Skirt" 24" waistline, and one hand-painted "Neon Baroque Block Wedge" from Zara, size 9, with an approximate total retail value of $900.00.
• Click here for complete official rules.