Top 9 at 9: Elie Saab hosts private dinner, Barneys New York preps for the holidays and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Elie Saab hosted a private dinner party in L.A. on Thursday, finally getting to mingle with so many of the celebrities he's helped solidify the "best dressed list" when they wear his pieces on the red carpet. Our favorite look of the night was Lily Collins wearing a chic black jumpsuit from the Spring 2015 collection.
2. The holiday season is officially upon us, and Barneys New York is getting ready! The store's theme this year is "Baz Dazzled" in collaboration with writer/producer Baz Luhrmann and designer Catherine Martin. There will be an incredible collection of products sold for a limited time. See a sneak peek behind-the-scenes below. (25% of all proceeds from the Baz Dazzled sales will go to Room To Read.)
3. William and Kate are officially coming to New York City on Monday December 7th and staying through Wednesday the 9th. A full itinerary has been released - from a visit to the World Trade Center memorial to attending an NBA game!
4. The latest episode of Candidly Nicole is out where Nicole plays a little hockey with 2 LA Kings players, and it might be our favorite one yet!
5. When products are deemed natural, it doesn't mean they can't be luxurious, too! You'll want to try these 10 new natural products on the market.
6. The Cambridge Satchel Company has just released - this week! - new seasonal colors for him and her. We're kinda obsessed with the dark teal shade... Preview the collection here!
8. Today's street style tip: A shift dress. Keep checking back each day for more fall style!
9. Speaking of the Duchess of Cambridge, how stunning was she in Diane von Furstenberg last night?