If your loyalty lies with New England, pick up polishes in red, white and blue to show your team spirit.
1. Apply a base coat in bright white.
2. Cover half the nail on a diagonal with a dark-blue shade like After Hours.
3. Repeat on the other side with a classic crimson like Red Tote.
If you’re rooting for Seattle, you’ll need gray, green and blue polish to satisfy your nail art needs.
1. Apply a base coat of subtle gray.
2. Cover half the nail on a diagonal with a chartreuse-green shade like New Money.
3. Repeat on the other side with a navy-blue hue like After Hours.
And if you’re just watching the game for the commercials, then why not go with one of each?
Discover More Like This
BACK TO SLIDE
Whether you're a die-hard football fan or just love a good Super Bowl celebration, a team-inspired manicure should surely be part of your pregame ritual. Not only is it a great way to impress your girlfriends with your stellar painting skills, but you will also score points (ha!) with the guys -- your nails are proof that you know who's playing (psst ... it's New England and Seattle).
So without further ado, here's how to nail the perfect manicure. Dare we say, touchdown?