Vodka Saves Puppy's Life

It seems like an unlikely cure, but for one puppy, Vodka was the best medicine. Cleo, a 9-month-old American Staffordshire, was disoriented and refused food after licking antifreeze from a car part two weeks ago. Just hours away from fatal kidney failure, the little Christmas present was taken to the vet. Much to her owner’s surprise, the only cure for coolant poisoning is pure alcohol. The vodka was fed via a drip through Cleo’s nose and into her stomach.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!