Trying To Cook A Squirrel, Man Sets Apartment Complex Ablaze

A massive fire broke out at Clearview Apartments Wednesday afternoon, leaving 29 families looking for new places to stay for the forseeable future. Late Wednesday night, FOX 17 was able to confirm with authorities that the fire was started by a resident, who was apparently trying to burn the fur off of a squirrel to prepare it for eating in either the resident's kitchen or balcony.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!