A small town teen is recovering in Seattle after a gasoline can exploded and severely burned half of his body on Wednesday. Caleb Doyle of Raymond, Wash., was severely burned at his neighbors’ home last week. The teen was trying to light a trash pile on fire when a rogue spark landed on a nearby gas can. The gas can erupted, severely burning Doyle. He suffered burns over 40 percent of his body.
With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.
To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.
Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!