SIDS Death At Day Care Leads To Two New Bills In Legislature

Putting a baby to sleep may seem simple, but if done wrong infants are at great risk of SIDS, or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. Kyle and Amanda Uphold’s baby girl Eve died in May 2013 at First Nest, a licensed in-home day care in Seattle, during her afternoon nap.  The state found the provider, Rhonda Hopson negligent because she swaddled Eve, put her in a portable crib with a loose waterproof pad and left her unattended for more than an hour.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!