Ozzy Osbourne Injured in House Fire

Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne as injured in a house fire! He burnt his hand and singed his hair was he and his wife Sharon tried to quell a fire in their home. The fires started when a candle was left burning over not, the candle and its glass exploded, sparking a small fire in the living room. Ozzy's arm was in a cast from having surgery on his hand earlier that day.

Save videos for later by signing up or logging in

With "My Queue" you can quickly save videos to watch later.

To add an item to your queue just click the sign next to the video.

Once you've added a video visit "My Queue" to start watching!